Seeking LA Based Journalist

, by Unknown

For the new geek centric site I'm launching next month, I am in need of a journalist based in LA to attend press events for me. Payment will not be made for the first three months, but I assure you: as soon as *I*  start getting paid, so will you. You don't need to have a lot of prestige experience, but more of a professional attitude.

In short, I need a presentable journalist who lives in the Los Angeles area to attend press events in a mature and intellectual manner. I need you to be reliable and with writing experience. This is a beneficial opportunity for you because you will be given press passes to major movie events such as celebrity interviews, red carpet events, and others.

To apply, send me an email at zoe.gulliksen@dailyblam.com with links to your writing examples and a paragraph on why you would be ideal. If you have a twitter or blog, please include those links as well.

Thanks guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment