Today's Teefury Shirt: Witch Delivery Service

, by Unknown

As many of you might be able to tell from Twitter and Tumblr, one of my favorite movies is Miyazaki's "Kiki's Delivery Service". I love the endearing tale about a witch trying to find her way in the world, and the movie has only grown more important to me since I got a black cat of my own! Kiki's relationship with her cat Jiji is very similar to mine, except my cat Pan isn't able to speak- yet.

So there was no question that when my dear friend Seb (@LindsaysFaveMex) shared a link with me to today's Teefury shirt, I just had to buy one. How perfect! Now I can represent my favorite duo, even on the days when I'm not cosplaying as Kiki. 




Do you guys have any favorite past Teefury shirts you adore?

1 comment:

  1. This is why Teefury is amazing! I have so many of their shirts and have bought so many for gifts!

    ReplyDelete