Fit Desk Stationary Bike Review

, by Unknown



The FitDesk was very easy to assemble, especially for someone like me who is not often trusted with any sort of machinery at all. The directions were simple, the pieces were organized and it took less than a half hour to complete. My favorite aspect is how sturdy it is: I’ve had it for a few months now and it has stayed together perfectly since. I’m not afraid of falling off or it falling apart at all, no matter how hard I’m pedaling. The padded mount where you can attach your laptop is just as secure and stable. It gives me no worry about keeping my computer safe, something I take very seriously considering how much I use it on a daily basis. 

 The FitDesk is also compact and can be stored in the closet of my tiny studio apartment in New York City. For those of you who live in a city where space efficiency is a constant worry, this is the only piece of exercise equipment you'll need at home. It’s my perfect work out machine because I am easily motivated to exercise with the promise of watching Netflix or playing a video game. It provides just as intense a work out as running or hitting the elliptical machine at the gym, and is worth every penny. A few of my friends have bought them from my recommendations and each has loved it just as much as I have. It’s the secret ingredient for getting into shape this convention season! 

 The FitDesk can be found at for FitDesk.net for the price of $224.99



1 comment:

  1. An exercise equipment that would really provide you with cardiovascular exercise.The video provides great information about FitDesk.Thanks for posting.For an outdoor bike adventure,take some of your time on bike reviews at bikeroar.

    bike reviews

    ReplyDelete