My Interview in the 'Philippine Star'!

, by Unknown

Last month I was interviewed by the lovely Luis Katigbak for my experiences as a "geek girl" as well as a filipina. My mother's family is from the Philippines where as my dad's is from Norway. I liked to explain it as a "viking ninja" as well as really Asian and really White. The interviews was initially for the Filippino edition of Esquire magazine, but it was eventually cut. Instead Katigbak was kind of enough to publish it in another outlet he works for!

Thus, last Friday the interview was posted in the 'Philippine Star', one of the top 3 most popular newspapers in the Philippines!

One of my Twitter followers, Ardo in the Philippines  sent me this picture of the actually interview!

However, you can check out the full interview online here.

Thanks again Luis for spotlighting me! My pinoy family is incredible proud =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment