How Ryan Gosling Feels About "Hey Girl" Memes

, by Unknown


This past weekend I was able to sit down with many talented movie stars at press days for the films "Olympus Has Fallen" and "The Place Beyond the Pines". You can look forward to those interviews over at The Daily BLAM!

One of the people I talked with was none other than Ryan Gosling. He mentioned how glad he was that his "Drive" costume has now become so iconic that people dress up as him for Halloween or at Comic Con. 

I then brought up his "Hey Girl" memes, and how he felt about it. Did he think it was funny? Weird? Flattering? His response was:

"You know that picture of Fabio on the roller coaster getting hit in the face with the pigeon?  I feel like that pigeon: wrong place, wrong time."



That's not exactly the comparison I would make personally....if anything I would think he's more Fabio than Pigeon...

In any case, we still love the memes Ryan, even if you don't.

 



1 comment: