Tokidoki Announces New Collectible Phonezies

, by Unknown


Tokidoki is one of my favorite brands for their uniquely fun and ridiculous character designs. I am a sucker for their products, everything from sweatshirts to toys, and especially their line of Marvel cell phone charms. (I admittedly bought countless secret boxes until I had them all). Now here are even MORE irresistible accessories for me to collect:

Tokidoki, the pop culture brand meaning “sometimes” in Japanese, is thrilled to introduce its first-ever collectable character Phonezies; fun accessories for smart phones.
Tokidoki ‘s most popular characters now have a new place to sit.  Each Phonezie is .75” PVC plastic sold in a blind Mylar envelope promoting collectability of all 12 characters.  MSRP is $3.95

Phonezies are available now at specialty stores nationwide, tokidoki ‘s LA store and tokidoki.it.

1 comment: