Company Spotlight: My Cotton Bunny

, by Unknown

I have become a huge fan of subscription box services lately. Yesterday I reviewed Pawalla, which is a monthly gift box for your pet. I like the idea of unconventional boxes that are different than mainstream ones such a Birchbox. I searched for ones with themes I'd love and stumbled upon My Cotton Bunny and fell in love. They cater specifically to a woman's unfortunate time of the month stating, "Put a period on your period." I love the feisty and fun approach to having to deal with a painful uterus and I am SO glad that I got to try out their February box: "Tealight Bundle".

The box is packaged adorably with pink tissue paper and comes with a letter addressed to myself introducing this month's package. Inside:

Kotex Click brand box of 18 tampons. These sells for $4.99 a box at Walgreens, and are so stylish I felt like one of those girls in the tampon commercials who aren't clumsy enough to smudge their lipstick in public. The black tampons are especially funny because they look like little bullets in my purse that I'm saving for annihilation. In a way, I guess I am.


The little treats came with Sweetheart candy hearts, a chocolate flavored tea bag, and a floating tea light. The box also came with a handmade crochet headband, causing me to let out a squeal of delight when I opened the box. I have actually wanted to buy myself one of these and My Cotton Bunny did one better- they sent me a hand made one

For $13.75 a month, I think this is a great deal! I love them purely for the fact that I don't have to run out and buy tampons at a moments notice because I can never remember when I'm supposed to be on my period. x__x

You can check out more about My Cotton Bunny on their site, on Twitter, and their Facebook page!




2 comments:

  1. They are a great company! I reviewed for them as well and loved it! I blog about beauty and subscription boxes- you should indieSpensable- it's a really cool book sub box- there are actually a few book subs.
    Nice blog btw I love my comic books!

    http://brokebeautyblogger.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-wish-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura, I'll def check out your post!

      Delete