Tuesday Morning Favorites: Celebrities I'd Love to Meet

, by Unknown

I want to start having some organization on this blog of mine, besides the typical goal of posting at least 3 times a week. So I am starting a trend of "Tuesday Morning Favorites" where I spotlight something that I love or my current obsession.

Technically its Tuesday night but let's give this a shot any way. I like celebrities because I enjoy the "idea" of people. I like to fictionalize people I've never met, and in my head celebrities are amazing people despite their flaws. I know this is not the case at all, but ignorance is bliss when it comes to the fangirl mentality of things. I admire quite a few celebrities and I will geek out over having met them.

I'm met my fair share of "famous" people in my day, the ones in 2011 alone include Kevin Smith, Chris Evans, Steven Spielberg, Gary Oldman, Colin Firth, Nick Frost, Jon Favreau, Emily Mortimer, Chloe Grace Moretz, and so on and so forth. Here is my list in no particular order:

Celebrities I'd Love To Meet
Portia de Rossi
Ellen Degeneres
Harrison Ford
Calista Flockhart
Robert Downey Jr
Susan Downey
Paul Bettany
Nicole Kidman
James Van der Beek
Katie Holmes
Scarlett Johansson
Rachel Leigh Cook
Ethan Hawke
Julie Deply
Jay Baruchel
Elizabeth Banks
Tom Hanks
Meg Ryan
Robin Williams
Alan Cummings

This list will go on and on, I'll add to it when
I remember to, but that is a good over view of
the people I would be honored to meet.


However, there is one HUGE celebrity who is main on my list: Peter Jackson. If I could have dinner with anybody on planet I would love to sit down and eat some potatoes and drink ale with this guy. My life would be complete if I had the honor of shaking his hand and thanking him for his work. Subsequently I would love to meet the entire cast of The Lord of the Rings which includes Andy Serkis, Ian Mckellen, Elijah Wood, Hugo Weaving, Viggo Mortenson, Liv Tyler, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, and so many others. 

1 comment:

  1. I like that list, and Scarlett Johansson is a delight to meet, she was really nice when I met her at an Obama rally back in 2008

    ReplyDelete