Seeking True Online Romance Stories

, by Unknown

Hi guys! 

I have a lot of exciting plans for this blog, including one that is launching tomorrow titled 'Motivational Mondays' that highlight people who go after what their goals and make it happen.

However I am also starting another weekly column that celebrates successful relationships of people who meet online. With the Manti Te’o scandal last month, online relationships with people who’ve only met once or not even at all have gotten bad raps. But I know that there are amazing relationships between incredibly strong people who HAVE done the Long Distance Relationship and made it work.

I plan on doing a series of stories on the top 5 (or maybe even ten if I receive enough) successful relationships that started in this unconventional way. 

You don’t have to give your real name if you don’t want to, everything can stay anonymous. Or you can be as open as you'd like, even include pictures or videos.

 Please email me at zoe@bookishbelle.com if you’d like to share your story.


0 comments:

Post a Comment