5 Day Detox: Day 2

, by Unknown

Today was my second day doing a 5 Day Detox and my goal was to make sure I eat more because yesterday I don't think I ate enough and as a result I had a migraine by the end of the night and was starving. To cure my hunger I ate some frozen grapes and drank more green tea. 

This morning my stomach felt incredible cramped, which is probably because of my body went 24 hours without salt, sugar, or bread. My meals included 

                                                        



                                                          

    Breakfast:
Oats with cinnamon, strawberries, & blueberries

Snack:
Frozen Grapes

Lunch:
Spinach with egg whites & lentils

Dinner:
Green peppers, red peppers, broccoli, lentils stir-fry  

At the Event:
Seltzer water, 2 Appetizers (1 grape on top of cinnamon toast chips & dollop of cheese)

10 pm Snack:
Smoothie (chia seeds, almond milk, strawberries, & kiwi)
Hummus & Celery

Tonight I ate when I was hungry and I did really well on my night out! There was an open bar at the Kenneth Cole event I went to but I only had Seltzer water & two appetizers. Afterwards Pietro and I stopped at McDonalds but I didn't eat a single fry (whoohoo!) I don't miss coffee (surpassingly) but I am craving bread like no tomorrow. 

The best part about this experience is really learning how to cook vegetables and how affordable produce is! Do any of you guys eat clean, vegetarian, or other specific diets? (Not including pizza diets!)
  




0 comments:

Post a Comment